THE ABCs of POSTPARTUM HEALING
Time & Location
About the Event
THE ABCs of POSTPARTUM HEALING and RETURNING TO ACTIVITY
with Brenda Gajowski, DPT
This live online workshop (via Zoom) will teach you the basic elements of healing in the postpartum period and how to reconnect with your body, in order to set the foundation in your core/pelvic floor to be able to get back into activity and exercise safely and effectively! You will learn concepts to help you re-connect with and re-balance your body. This workshop is geared toward women after birth and up to 6 months postpartum, however, any time you feel a disconnect in your core and pelvis...whether you had your baby a few weeks ago or a few years ago... these concepts are for you!
This workshop is for you if you are wondering:
- what is “normal” and what is not in the postpartum period
- why you may be having pain or discomfort
- if you have diastasis recti (abdominal separation)
- why you are leaking pee when you cough/sneeze/jump/laugh
- how you can improve the strength and control in your core
- what to look for when you exercise to make sure your body is not compensating
- OR, if you are just curious to learn more about your body and your core/pelvic floor
Some topics we will touch on are alignment, core function, breathing mechanics, and the pelvic floor. It will be 2 parts: screen share for education and interactive so you can feel things in your own body. I will send follow-up documents and videos to enable you to continue the work!
This workshop is limited to 8 participants so I can effectively answer your questions, and have time to give individualized attention.
- ABCs of PostPartum Healing$25$250$0